Thursday 7 January 2010

Stay in and craft



What a lovely day to stay home and craft! I did of course, run round to two of my elderly neighbours first, just to make sure they were OK. I spent half an hour clearing a path for my neighbour opposite and felt quite good for doing it. Not only did it make me feel good that I had helped but I think being out in the fresh air doing a bit of physical activity always helps you to feel good. I spent half an hour chatting to another elderly neighbour and I am sure he was pleased I popped in.

It was great being outside, I met one of my lovely neighbours, who regularly attends my classes and invited her round to "play" for the afternoon. We had a great chat and made a lovely little gift - a double tic tac holder. It's sharing with others that I really enjoy, and we certainly had a lovely afternoon.

Here are a couple of photos of our sweet little project:





The stamp used is from Whimsical Words, one of the four lovely sets you can have for free if you spend £45 (+p&p) this month or next. I have also used some of the new Speciality Designer Series paper along with my very favourite colour card stock at the moment....Kraft. Here is another card to tempt you using the same products:



Looking forward to seeing many of you for my open house event soon.

Happy crafting and stay warm.

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, A good start to 2010, well done. I liked the tic tac holder, my japanese daughter in law, has a passion for them, so will have to remember to make one for her for CHRISTMAS.
    Have a Happy New Year,
    Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete