Wednesday 3 February 2010

Happy in my work!

I'd like to share with you how happy I am to be doing what I'm doing! I had my first crop of the year last Saturday and "my ladies" really enjoyed my class/demo, some ladies even told me that it was my best ever session! I am almost half way through my cardmaking classes for the month and everyone so far, has really enjoyed making the cards I chose this month too. My cards usually go down well, but this month just seems an execption.

I am so lucky to have all my lovely customers and thought I'd thank you on my blog for your support, so "THANK YOU".

Its not possible to "post" on here without a little photo of something I've made, so here is a little matchbook treat bag, inspired by my lovely upline.



and here is what it looks like when its open:



Just a lot of tidying up for me now after another lovely day with 6 wonderful ladies all happily crafting away!

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi carol, lovley just made it but had to adjust mine as i don't have the heart punch yet.
    love sue g xx

    ReplyDelete