Friday 2 April 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone, I'm back from my travels. Who else would drive 307.2 miles to go and clean out a fridge, take an elderly gentleman shopping, cook 3 different meals (3 of each), help change a bed (oh and manouver a special matress around the place) and run the Dyson over? If only I did jobs like that at home! Good job I do really love this couple! It took me a couple of hours to recover when I got home, the traffic was pretty bad and it tires me out driving a long way, but thats enough of all of that, this is what I've just made:




Its Sarah's friends birthday tomorrow and Sarah asked if I could make a card for her and as this young lady is celebrating her birthday in Australia, I thought a beachy type card would do nicely. During a class last week we were making tags the Tim Holtz way (trying to use Stampin' Up ink) and this is one that came out really well. I am pleased with the final card, I love this stamp set - "Life's a breeze", I had sold mine sometime ago and decided to get another set to play with.....I am dreaming of sunshine and holidays at the moment. Must get one booked!

Enjoy and happy stampin'!

Have a great Easter.

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. nice card carol it makes you think of better days and that can only be good ,not seen this stamp set before.
    love sue xxx

    ReplyDelete