Thursday 6 May 2010

Exciting news

Hi everyone,

What a lovely 24 hours I've had, my very lovely customer and friend Claire has decided to take the plunge and join my Stampin' Up team. She came over last night, we went through all the important stuff and then she showed me a few lovely cards she had made. She got the inspiration for a couple of her cards from one of the lovely ladies in our Pink Ladies team, Peg. She had made a lovely job of making a convertable car out of the Stampin' Up pick up truck, and seeing Claire's cards gave me the kick I needed to make a card to celebrate my friends daughter passing her driving test - congratulations Alex on passing your driving test and congratulations and good luck to Claire on taking the plunge!

Here is my card, hope you like it:

No comments:

Post a Comment