Tuesday 10 August 2010

Big Bold Birthday

My lovely friend Rose came over this afternoon and with inspiration evading us we decided to CASE the lovely Monica Gale's card.  After seeing her blog and video I purchased this set (which arrived yesterday) - she should get extra comission for this - as far as I'm concerned! At least its one of the sets that is 20% off this month!

Every month Stampin' Up send us information on new tecniques to try and this month they suggested we try making an ink pad using felt and Stampin' Up re-inkers.  We thought that the balloon stamp on this card would be great using this technique and here is the result:


The two cards together looked great, but after the photo was taken I moved the flower on the card on the right!  Also after Rose had left for home, I actually embellished further with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamond glitter.

The thing that Rose and I loved the most was the colour combination - Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa & Apricot Appeal.  Two of these colours will be leaving us at the end of next month, so if you like this colour combo let me know and I can place an order for them for you.

Happy crafting.

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. this card is also great we are going to be very busy when we get back to classes i can't wait,it seems ages since we had a lovely day with you.
    love sue xxx

    ReplyDelete