Tuesday 3 August 2010

Quick & Simple

Its our friend Malcolm's birthday today.  Happy Birthday Malcolm - I hope those ladies are all spoiling you, letting you put your feet up and giving you a day off decorating!

This is the card we sent that I made. Its pretty simple really, the image is one found on the internet (he is a bit of a Poker fan, and I found this looking for funny pics of Poker - as you do!)

I used a technique that I have been wanting to try for ages - making embossed dots with the Crop-A-Dile.  I remember seeing it at the very first Stampin' Up training I went to, another demonstrator had used the idea on her swap and as I hadn't used that idea yet, I thought I'd give it a go and was pleased with the result.

Hope you like it:



The other products used were:

Stampin' Up cards stock in: Crumb Cake, Black & Real Red
Stampin' Up "happy birthday" stamp from: Occasional Greetings
Stampin' Up Marker Pens in: Black & Real Red.

Have a great day of crafting.

Carole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment