Tuesday 4 January 2011

Basic Phrases

The last Stampin' Up incentive won me a couple of Stampin' Up Stamp sets.  For one of them I chose Basic Phrases partially because I think the sample on page 76, of the Ideas Book and Catalogue is simple but really nice and partially because the phrases available to use in this set will definitely suffice for a very long time.

Due to all the bad weather my daughter didn't manage to make it home for Christmas, so today I am sending her a little parcel packed with a few treats and prezzies.  It seemed too late to send her a Christmas card so I decided to try out my new set and send her a kiss and cuddle card instead.

I also made her a little nail file holder, I got the idea from Jane at Cheshire design house, it was a swap she made for Convention.

Obviously I need to pracise with the sewing machine, I have been sewing on most of my cards lately and the lines of sewing are not at all straight, still practice makes perfect and I don't mind practicing, I am lovin' the machine sewing on cards at the moment.

Here is the pic, enjoy:



This would be a great stamp set to choose if you were thinking of ordering enough product to gain a FREE Sale-a-Bration!  I'm ready and waiting to take your order ;) !

I will be back soon.

Happy creating.........

Carole
x

1 comment: