Sunday 14 August 2011

Baby Blossoms

I'm a top 3 winner of the Simply Stampin' Challenge for last week, that must be beginners luck!  I hadn't entered challenges before and the first time I do I'm a winner!  Thanks to everyone at the Simply Stampin' challenge blog for choosing me, I'm chuffed!

As I'm on a roll, as it were, I thought I'd enter again this week.  It is so much fun to follow a challenge and easy as you don't have to sit and think too much about what you are going to do as the challenge directs you.  I have spent less time thinking about what to use and more time crafting for a change!

The Simply Stampin' Challenge this week is to make a card using the following colours:





This is the little card I came up with......



.......its another simple card and the first time I've used my Baby Blossoms Stampin' Up stamp set.  I used the inks as mentioned above.  The main part of the flower is the second impression of Pacific Point, as is the centre oval of Pretty in Pink.  The sentiment is from the Level 3 hostess set Occasional Quotes.

I hope you like it, have a crafty day........I'm off for a long walk today, got to use some of the calories I consumed yesterday!

Carole
x

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, good luck with this weeks challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your walk today, I love this little card, such simple and effective way of using Baby Blossoms
    Thanks for entering at Simply Stampin' Challenges again and Good Luck ;-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple design of this card, it's gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Simply Stampin Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorably perfect and sweet card! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so elegant, thanks for joining us again this week at simply stampin'. xx

    ReplyDelete