Wednesday 17 August 2011

Welcome Christmas

Hello again,

For those of  you who would prefer to make very quick and simple cards for Christmas, might like this sample......


 I've used one of my favourite Christmas Stampin' Up stamp sets, Welcome Christmas.  I have done very little matting and layering on this card, instead of mats I've used a sponge and sponged the edges of the Crumb Cake card stock with Crumb Cake ink to highlight.  I have used DSP from Jolly Holiday once again and a few Stampin' Up Basic Pearls to finish off this card.

You can order this Stamp set along with any other Stampin' Up products from me, if I've inspired you, all you need to do is to email me, you will find my email address on the sidebar of my blog.

Happy crafting and thank you for visiting my blog.

Carole
x

1 comment: