Friday 30 December 2011

Honesty - Art journal

I started Art Journalling in July, bought all the products, a couple of nice journals, inks, paints, lots of downloads from Art from the Heart and did just a couple of pages!  Now I have joined this fabulous year long class with Stephanie Ackerman (with our very own FB group) for 2012, I am determined to make more use of my journals and stash!

The class starts on 1st Jan, and to get us ready we have been given our first word, which is HONESTY and we have been asked to think about this word so that we will be ready to go on the day!  I "googled" the word, as you do :) ! and found the inspiration to make this art journal double page......


Hope you like it, leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Happy journalling.

Carole
x

10 comments:

  1. I think it'w lovely, tfs and enjoy your class x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm also thinking of moving into journalling as well as card making so I can use up more of my stash! Keep us posted with how you get on x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update! have just signed up for this class too, it looks fab and the doodles are super! Thanks for the heads up, Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen M, I've been trying to find your email and can't find it! Please email me your email address. Thanks C x p.s. thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Carol, looks like a fantastic adventure, Happy 2012, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your artistic work...so beautiful. I too signed up for the Scrapbook Life class and will be on the journey with you. Happy New year to you and happy scrapbook/journaling in the days ahead. Nice getting to know you from your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pages. Are you doing the whole thing as an art journal or as well as the binder?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, good to see you are getting creative. I hope you enjoy the class. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this, good luck with it xxx

    ReplyDelete