Thursday 19 April 2012

A cut above

Carrying on with my theme of using what I've got (and not buying more!), I made this lovely card today......




It was inspired by a new class I am doing on-line, check it out here.

It was day 3 of the class yesterday and Shari Carroll was the guest designer.  She used one of Tim Holtz's Alterations dies, I didn't have the one she used but I do own this one which is called "Ornamental".  I also had the set of mini heart dies to go with it, so that was lucky.

The background stamp used was from a Hero Arts set called "Speckled Ornaments", which I bought after seeing another card made by Shari a year or two ago.

The sentiment stamp comes from the set called "Huge Hugs" again from Hero Arts.

I used Crumb Cake and Real Red ink from Stampin' Up and embossed the heart inside, using the embossing folder called "Vintage Wallpaper" again from Stampin' Up.

All these products will be available for my ladies to borrow on Saturday at my Crop in Chilton.

Have a lovely weekend and happy crafting.

Carole
x

2 comments: