Tuesday 10 July 2012

For Naomi

My lovely new friend/customer, Audrey Sharp popped over this morning.  She has just started scrapbooking and wanted to make a card for her granddaughter Naomi, who has been quite unwell and wanted a lesson on where to start making a card.

I taught her all about finding a "map" or what is known in the business as a layout, finding an image as a focal point and then copying - it really is as easy as that.

I found a card I made a few months ago and we used that as our map and this is the card that she made from   the inspiration given..........


We used lovely bright papers from MME dots collection (I think) together with one of my favourite images from the Gorjuss collection called "Goruss - sitting".  The sentiment came from the stamp set from Stampin' Up called "You are Loved".  It was a total joy to me to see Audrey making this card for her Granddaughter, I hope they will both be pleased.

Thanks for popping by.

Happy crafting.

Carole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment