Monday 30 July 2012

Mini Album - Silhouette Cameo 2 page card

Hello Friends,

This is what I came up with after the wedding card I made and showed you in my last post.....

It is the most perfect little mini album that would lift anyone's spirits....


I decided to make two little pockets to hold a couple of tags, one on the inside front cover and the other on the inside of the back cover.  This is a shot of the inside of the front cover and first page.....


this is a shot of the middle, which I left blank in the wedding card I made the other day......


and this is a picture of the inside of the back cover, with the additional little tag, and final page.....

There is nothing on the back, just somewhere to write, if necessary.

I used the following products:

Mini Album 2 page card, downloaded and cut from the Silhouette store
American Crafts white card stock
Designer paper from the Sun Kiss collection from Prima Marketing Inc
Rubber stamps from:
            Inkylicious - Flight of Dreams
            Hero Arts - CL417 Huge Hugs
            Freebies from - Simply Homemade magazine
            Stampin' Up - Silhouette Sentiments
                                - Baroque Motifs
The beautiful red heart came from a class I'm doing with the lovely Stephanie Ackerman
and finally the quote came from a download I bought from Art from the Heart

If you would like any details or would enjoy making a project like this contact me for details of my Silhouette Cameo lessons.

Enjoy your day, I hope you find some time to craft with your Silhouette Cameo!

Carole
x




3 comments:

  1. As your blog name says "I'm just lovin' It" so pretty, if I lived nearer I would want to attend a class and make one, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, what a beautiful creation. I have had my Cameo for just over a week and I love it so much. Thank you for all the inspiration you are giving me xx

    ReplyDelete