Tuesday 24 July 2012

Silhouette Cameo - trifold scalloped card

Good morning everyone,

........and what a lovely morning it is here in Abingdon!  The weather is looking promising and I'm hoping that summer is finally here.

One of my friends husband has just retired, he is an out of doors type of a bloke with a love of trees and nature.  This is the card I'll be taking with me to his party this weekend........




I downloaded the base card from the Silhouette America store, I cut the the designer paper to size and adhered it on with temporary adhesive whilst still flat.  I turned it over and carefully cut through the paper following the cut lines which the Silhouette Cameo cut.  Finally I folded it and when I was happy with all the fold lines I adhered it finally with permanent adhesive.

The image of the tree is from an Inkylicious stamp set and the sentiment is from Hero Arts, I believe.

Have a great day and I hope you soon get time to play with your Silhouette Cameo!

Carole
x

2 comments:

  1. Great chap card! Love that SU paper!!Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. blokes are so hard to make cards for! Great job on this one x

    ReplyDelete