Wednesday 14 November 2012

Silhouette Cameo Christmas gift

Hello Friends,

I thought I'd share with you today what I've made for a gentleman who contacted me about Silhouette Cameo lessons for his wife, for Christmas.

I advertise on my blog that I do give lessons to Cameo users in Oxfordshire, but actually if you are prepared to travel to Oxfordshire, you are welcome to contact me about one-to-one day workshops, they might well not be as expensive as you think and you will certainly learn how to use your Cameo more efficiently and cheaply.

I have been contacted by people from all over Europe but unfortunately, I can only teach face to face, either at your home (helping you to set up and get started) or lessons at my home bringing your own laptop to use with my Silhouette Cameo.

I offered to make the gentleman, who contacted me yesterday, and is positive his wife will be happy to drive for an hour and half to get to me, for a day workshop in January, a little something to wrap for Christmas, so here is what she will be opening on Christmas morning.........


.......this is a picture of the "coupon"


......and this is picture of the little booklet with the coupon stitched inside



Of course, I made the whole Silhouette Gift Coupon Booklet using the Silhouette Studio Software and the Silhouette Cameo machine!

If you think this is a great Christmas gift idea, for someone you love, I can make another one!!!

Hope you find some time to craft with your Silhouette Cameo today.

Carole
x

1 comment: