Thursday 31 January 2013

Clean & Simple 2 - Day 3 (card 3)

Good morning Friends,

I really ought to be doing other stuff, you should see my ironing pile and paper work pile, but I couldn't resist making another card for yesterdays class.  Shari Carroll's card was so inspiring yesterday, she used ordinary mailing labels and stamped with a sponge dauber (I'd never have thought of that, not in a million years, yet I have so many of them!).

Here is my take on her card.......


It's a bright, bright sunshiny day here at the moment, the sun is flooding into my front lounge, so I chose the window sill there to photograph my card.  I have net curtains, which I thought gave some nice shadows on my photo going across diagonally!  I'll never make a photographer, but you get the gist.

I might be back later with another card, if I can get some of my jobs done before today's class comes in!

If you haven't signed up for Clean & Simple 2 yet, you need to head right over there NOW, you are missing so much fun!

Enjoy your day and I hope you find some time to craft.

Carole
x


3 comments:

  1. Super fun card with great colour combo. Hope you are well. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout and the colors...perfect heart with the button and a great coordinating strip of paper! Nicely done, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour choice!, x

    Hope the tights work with your hair? You gotta laugh eh?

    Thanks for your comment it made me giggle x

    ReplyDelete