Friday 1 February 2013

Clean & Simple 2 - Day 5 (card 2)

Hello Friends,

I'm back with another creation from today's fab class!  My desk is a mess and whilst tidying it, I found the left over piece from this card I made at the beginning of the week and realised it might just work with the stamp I used earlier.

I am not good with Copics, but I felt there wasn't much to colour here so I couldn't mess it up!  I've even had a go at highlighting with warm grey around the edge!  This is out of my comfort zone, but I love the card, here it is.......



I'm really supposed to be doing other stuff....I've got a whole mini album to make before Sunday, I haven't even got a clue of what type yet!

Enjoy and hopefully you will be inspired to create something outside of your normal comfort zone!

Have a crafty weekend.

Carole
x




3 comments:

  1. This looks good. Like the way you colored with Copics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card, way to totally change the look while using the same stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. I think you did great with the copics. I am not good with copics, but I just signed up for a beginning copics class on the 23rd. Anxious for that.

    ReplyDelete