Monday 15 April 2013

Far and Away - Teresa Collins

Hello Friends,

I'm back with a card a made last week, which should have been in the post last week too!  It's my DH's nephew's birthday today and we've just post it - whoops!  He lives in France and I needed to take it to the post office to get it weighed and measured, which is why it has been posted late.

I decided on another double slider card, I'm just lovin' them!  I can't stop making them, it's funny how we go through stages in our creativity.  This time I used my Far and Away stamp set by Teresa Collins, I love the stamp that says "DESTINATION", with a box to fill with one of the appropriate stamps in the set.  This time, I chose "good times", I think it will suit the young man in mind.


The card stock and ink are by Stampin' Up, as are the sentiment stamps stamped on the slider parts.

I hope he likes it and I hope you enjoy some crafting very soon.

Carole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment