Wednesday 31 July 2013

Silver Wedding Card - Cameo Silhouette

Hello Friends,

Firstly I'd like to welcome my new follower....Charmaine - thanks for joining me, I really appreciate having another lovely follower.

I know it's been a while since I posted but I've been re-organising my stash again ;)!  I definitely spend more time organising my stash than I do making wonderful projects from it!  Hopefully, this time, it will stay tidy as I have some lovely new storage furniture for my craft room.  When the work on my craft room is finished, I'll perhaps post some piccies for you to see.

On to today's card......


I made this by adapting a Silhouette cutting file, the original was wider and had 30 hearts on the front, which was great, but as a challenge I adapted it to cut me 25 hearts for this Silver Wedding card to send our friends, who will be partying this weekend.  Unfortunately we are unable to attend, as I'm busy with something else, but at least I will be thinking of them.

Hope you like it.

Happy crafting.

Carole
x




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Carole! I would love to see your space! I, too, think sometimes I enjoy the organization and reorganization and re ... as much as making cards!LOL!

    ReplyDelete