Monday 12 August 2013

Silhouette Cameo - 50th birthday card

Hello Friends,

I'm back!  I'm popping in today to share a card I've just made for a friend who is celebrating a special birthday today......talk about "last minute.com" ;)!


It's a fairly simple card, I'm recovering from surgery and can't lift stuff (or stash for that matter), so this is the card I managed using limited supplies, in reach that didn't need a whole lot of stretching/lifting to get at.  Why on earth my DSP stash is in one huge heavy box on a shelf I can hardly get at - I knew I was having surgery, I should have had that sorted long before my op!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the tag shapes and "fifty", stamped a little image from Vintage Vogue by Stampin' Up, added a button and some stitching - easy really!

Enjoy your day, I hope you find some time to craft.

Thanks for popping by.

Carole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment