Wednesday 13 November 2013

Silhouette Cameo - Get well card

Hello Friends,

One of the wonderful things about making a card using the Silhouette Software is that you can easily re-produce it - differently (if you wish)!

After being inspired by this great class to make the Christmas card I showed earlier, I decided to use the same file to make this Get Well card for my friend who is recovering from an op......


I did change the words, the image and the shape on which the main image is stuck to, but having the sizes all ready and waiting, it was easy to re-write new appropriate words for this card.

I popped onto my Silhouette Crafting Friends FB a short while ago and found someone (Kevin Perry) had made a cut file for a small packet of tissues so without further ado, I downloaded it and made this.....


Wow, I think this guy is clever!  I made it to match my card and it will be a little gift for my friend.  Here is a photo of the tissues and card together...


Have I told you lately how much I love my Silhouette Cameo????

Happy crafting.

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really great use of your Cameo! This came out great... love the matching set. Super cool. TFS

    ReplyDelete