Tuesday 5 November 2013

Silhouette Cameo Lesson

Hello Friends,

I taught a one to one Silhouette Cameo lesson yesterday for one of my regular crop ladies, who is considering asking her husband for a Cameo for Christmas.

After covering all the basics on how easy the Silhouette software is to use we made a card using a sketch we found on the internet.  This is the card I made using the same sketch after she had left yesterday....



I made it for my neighbour who's birthday it is today.  I normally make him a card with a fireworks theme, so this is a change for him this year!

It was all designed in the Silhouette software and cut using the Silhouette Cameo, each piece is perfectly cut, shame it isn't so perfectly lined up.......although I'm sure it was when I made it, shame it doesn't look straight on the photo!

Hope you have time to craft today.

Thanks for popping by.

Carole
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your lady loved her class and love what you did with the sketch x

    ReplyDelete