Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas decorations - Silhouette Cameo

Hello Friends,

Just popping in to show you some Christmas decorations I made for the children who came along to Abingdon Quaker Meeting on Sunday....








They were a joy to make, a little fiddly, but an absolute joy.  I didn't see the children hang them on the tree, but apparently each child had a moment of thought about someone they were missing this Christmas and mentioned them as they hung their star on the tree.  Of course, they were allowed to choose one each to go home with at the end of the Meeting - another JOY for me, as I watched them and their families choose which one would look nice on their own trees.

Wishing all my readers a very happy and peaceful Christmas and thank you for popping by from time to time.

Carole
x




No comments:

Post a Comment