Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas tags - Silhouette Cameo

Hello Friends,

I'm back from a little break with my girlies!  We spent a few days in Strasbourg wondering around the Christmas markets.  Now that I'm back, I'm having to swing right into action with getting the final bits and pieces ready to pop in the post!

Last night I had some friends over for a "make a tag" party.  I cut out some tags using my Silhouette Cameo. The tags were all in two parts, the main part and a decorative part.  I cut two sets each out for us and put a few bits from my crafty stash, together with some tools in the middle of the table and left everyone to design their own, using just the stash on the table.

We did laugh and giggle, all evening, it did us all good!

Here are my tags.....




The tags shapes were bought from Silhouette America, Design ID #50938.

Must dash, the two envelopes in the top picture need to be posted today!

Happy crafting.

Carole
x

No comments:

Post a Comment