Thursday 23 January 2014

Backyard Basics - Stampin' Up

Hello Friends,

I'm back with a very quick birthday card I made immediately after seeing this card last night!

It was made by Darnell Knauss, who is one of my lovely followers and as soon as I saw her card, I knew I wanted to "CASE" the idea of embossing those stripes onto the top part of a card layout, so thanks Darnell for the inspiration.


The butterfly is from a Stampin' Up stamp set called "Backyard Basics", which I coloured using my very old SU watercolour crayons (retired).  The little sentiment is from another Stampin' Up set called "Express Yourself" - a great set with lots of useful sentiments in!

Got to get ready for my Crop on Saturday, so must dash...

Have a fab weekend and thanks for popping by today.

Carole
x





No comments:

Post a Comment