Saturday 5 April 2014

Envelope Punch Board Calculator & Crafty Gifts!

Good morning Friends,

I've had a busy few days, my gorgeous friend Keren Baker was heading down south from Liverpool to do some video filming for Docrafts during the week.  As my home is just two minutes off the route, it was a very sensible resting point for her.  We did have some fun catching up, eating and creating!

Don't you just love paper crafting guests?  She came laden with lovely stash for me, along with choccies and flowers (I told her she shouldn't have!).

Here is a picture of the stash she brought....


..... it would have been rude not to use it :)!  Stamps, blossoms and dies all calling me to create, made by Docrafts, which is a UK based company and one, I had seen often, but actually overlooked.  Big mistake, their products are amazing quality, as good as any of the top makes, in opinion and the design team have lots of inspiration on line too, giving us a bit of a lift up/starting point ;)!

Here is a card I made....


The bloom and the stamping were from the Docrafts stash, all the other products, are from Stampin' Up.  To make this card I started with the Stampin' Up DSP, which was a scrap in my box, all the other bits came together easily.

Now that I can make any card, any size, because of my Crafty Envelope Punch Board Calculator, I don't have the worry about which envelope size the finished card will go in!

Here is the card with the envelope, made using my Crafty Envelope Punch Board Calculator ....


and here are a couple of pictures to show you how I closed the envelope....



I took the inspiration from Jennifer McGuire's video on making boxes, with the Envelope Punch Board, to tie the envelope with a ribbon, as a closure.  Thank you Jennifer for the inspiration on that one!

Now, my in-laws are due here this weekend, got to dash, beds to make, shopping, tidying and cleaning to do....

Thanks for popping by and don't feel shy, please comment if you like what I've made.

Happy crafting,

Carole x

No comments:

Post a Comment