Thursday 3 April 2014

Off the Grid, Flower Shop Bundle & Envelope Calculator!

Hello Friends,

I'm back today to share this card with you.....



The main products I used were these.....


.....which can be found in my on-line shop (it's easy, click on the SU catalogue on the right of my screen and it will wizz you over to there), or order them directly from me.  Item codes are:  Off the Grid (130736), Flower Shop bundle for both the stamps and the punch (132726), Perfect Plum re-inker (102107) and So Saffron re-inker (105225).  The sentiment came from the Hostess set called Express Yourself, contact me for details on how to get hold of that one!

To make the card background I put a few drops of each re-inker onto my craft sheet, sprinkled those spots with a little Isopropyl Alcohol (you can use hand gel, I believe as well) and smooched my glossy card stock over.  It gave a great soft and subtle background.  I stamped Off the Grid stamp and the sentiment using Perfect Plum ink.  I used black ink for the flower, which was stamped onto a scrap of the background paper I made and punched it out using the match punch!  EASY!

I then made an envelope using my Crafty Envelope Punch Board Calculator, you can find that on the tab at the top.  Here is the finished card with the envelope......


Hope you have a lovely crafty day.

Carole x


No comments:

Post a Comment