Wednesday 30 April 2014

Resist Embossing with Watercolour background & LOAD514

Hello Friends,

Gosh I'm busy, thank goodness I don't work full-time!  It's May tomorrow (I can't bear it, the year is going so fast), which means LOAD514 begins!  This will be my first ever LOAD and I really want to join in on all the fun, which means I am going to try and make a layout each day, for the whole month of May!

This is going to be some challenge, it usually takes me the whole month to make one layout, which  is actually created for inspirational purposes for the lovely ladies who attend my Crop!  So, to try and make 31 layouts in a month, well, it's going to be a little tough, but a challenge, something to work towards is a good thing, right?  We'll see!

On top of LOAD514, I will be starting the latest Online card class on Monday, which you will already know about if you are following me on my little crafting journey here!

Because there is a pre-class gallery in the classroom of the Watercolour class for cardmakers, I can post pics as often as I like, so here is another card I made yesterday.....



I heat embossed, with clear embossing powder, the floral image, which came from  the Morning Meadow Stampin' Up stamp set and made a wash from Stampin' Up inks which I "washed" over the area.  I love this resist technique and even though I have perhaps overdone it a bit with the wash, I'm still pleased with how the card turned out.

I hope you like it.

Thanks for popping by, have a great crafty day.

Carole x




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the indigo denim colour, very fresh and summery.
    Good luck with the one a day pages, looking forward to seeing what you do. See you in the watercolour class!
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful card, and love the colours, there are so many talented people taking this class!!!

    ReplyDelete