Monday 26 May 2014

12 x 12 Card stock - 3 Card Bases

Hello Friends,

My aim today, was to make 3 cards and I remembered that I'd saved the link on a very scruffy piece of paper on how to make 3 base card blanks out of one 12 x 12 sheet of card stock, thank goodness I found it!  I was looking at something on Pinterest a week or two ago and saw a link that took me to this great blog post by Brenda!

I followed the cutting instructions and made these 3 great cards......




My lovely upline for Stampin' Up set us a Sketch Challenge, similar what you see from the cards I made, to get us all crafting (she is so sweet) and my first thoughts were that I'd only use it for the first card but then it seemed easier (I didn't have to think) to stick with it.  I continued with that same inspiration and the other two cards seemed quick and I'm sure if I hadn't followed ideas from that same sketch, I'd still be sitting here with two cards to make out of my newly created card blanks!

Enjoy and I hope you find some time to craft today.

Carole x


2 comments:

  1. 3 cards eh? I'm off to check out the link, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards, great ideas for masculine cards too. xx

    ReplyDelete