Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sneak Peek (Stampin' Up) & Scribbly Birds

Hello Friends,

Look what I've made......


..... something a little different!  A card to celebrate my daughter returning home after four long weeks in Thailand.  She left the same day they announced a coup in Thailand and I remember sending her many text messages begging her not to board the plane, but she did and luckily, it all seemed absolutely fine, thank goodness she's now back home, I can't tell you how relieved I feel!

To make the card, I've used a stamp from Everything Eleanor by Stampin' Up and their re-inkers for the resist background, together with their clear embossing powder and heat tool.  The message was created with the new Rotary Alphabet stamp, which I can order for you from 1st July (email me if you'd like one), this is going to be my favourite stamp ever, I can see that already ;)!

The bird is from a set called "Scribbly Birds" by Dina Wakley, I love her style and those birds are so cute, I just had to have them!

Take care and happy crafting.

Carole x

No comments:

Post a Comment