Saturday 13 June 2015

25th Birthday card

Hello Friends,

I've been going through some of my pictures and found this card that I hadn't blogged, in fact I made the card and got it in the post very quickly, fearing it would be late and thought I hadn't even photographed it!


I was in France a month or so ago and found some great paper journals, all the pages were delicately printed ready to be used.  As soon as I saw them I knew I'd be using the pages to stamp on and make cards out of!

This particular page had the butterfly printed on it, as well as the dark details down the left hand side and the red ledger lines.  I added the numbers using a background stamp which was also purchased in the same shop in France.  I inked up the numbers in Stampin' Up's Sahara Sand ink, gently wiped off the colour from the numbers 2 & 5 and used a dark pink marker to high light the 2 & 5.

The card was finished off with a little more stamping and die cutting.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today.

Hope you find some time to craft.

Carole x



No comments:

Post a Comment