Wednesday 10 June 2015

Card Sketch - Silhouette Cameo

Hello Friends,

It's my daughter's birthday today, this is the card I've sent her.....


I don't usually use pink colours on cards I send to her, she's a red head so I usually go for yellows and greens but I wanted to go girlie for her today, so pink it was!

I started off by finding a card sketch on the internet I liked and followed it using the Silhouette Studio software.

I liked the idea of the scalloped edge on two of the squares, which I enjoyed designing in the software from scratch.

The butterfly image was from the Silhouette online store, I used paper from the Fairy Belle Collection by Prima, the tiny flowers were from my stash and the card stock is from Stampin' Up.

I hope my daughter likes her card this year and hope you do too ;)!

Hope you find some time to craft today.

Carole x

No comments:

Post a Comment