Friday 12 June 2015

ColourQ Challenge #294 with Watercolor Wings & Silhouette Cameo!

Hello Friends,

I often check out this colour challenge site and as soon as I saw these colours, I thought they were great and wanted to use them right away.



I decided to make one of these little 2 page mini album cards.  I made one a while back and fancied making another one.

This is the front cover....


Here is the inside front cover and first page....


Here is the middle, I left it blank for the greeting....


This is a picture of the inside front and back covers......



this is the back page....


I used three new stamp sets from Stampin' Up - Watercolor Wings, Awesomely Artistic & Floral Wings.

I cut the mini album on my Silhouette Cameo, the file was from the Silhouette online store.

Thanks for popping by today.

Happy crafting.

Carole x



4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Carole, I love your papers and all the work you did on your little album pages! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous crafting - What skill you show Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous idea - it must have taken ages! The butterfly is so pretty stamped on the card stock...I love how it's not a sharp image..it just looks very soft and gentle. Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and so very creative!

    ReplyDelete